- Our Obligations
1.1. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on our website and in our webinars, products and services is correct at the time of first publication and are supplied to you with reasonable care and skill, subject always to these terms.
- Your Obligations
2.1. You must:
- comply with these terms and conditions at all times;
- must provide true, current and complete information in your dealings with us, and must promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current and complete; and
- ensure that any user name, password login or other secure access information to our website, products and services as we may supply to you, is kept strictly confidential at all times and is used:
- only by you;
- only for the purpose it is provided; and
- in accordance with any instruction supplied by us.
2.2. You agree that each purchase of a webinar from us confers on you a licence to connect a single computer to that webinar for viewing on that computer. Please note, however, that sharing the secure access information that we provide you with others so as to enable access to our webinars across more than one computer is prohibited.
2.3. You must not:
- disclose, share, transfer, publish or otherwise deal any user name, password login or other secure access information to any of our webinars, products or services with or to any other person;
- disclose, transfer, publish or otherwise share with any of our webinars, products or services, or make such available for download on any website, software application or similar service;
- edit, amend or otherwise modify any of our webinars, products or services, or any of their content;
- sell, sublicense, or otherwise deal in or commercialise any of our webinars, products or services;
- use our website or any of our products or services, or any of their content:
- to damage or disrupt our website, its content, or any of the products or services offered by us or any third party through us; or
- to intercept or in any other way deal with email or other communications which are not intended by the sender to be received by you.
2.4 You acknowledge that failure to comply strictly with these terms will cause us loss, including loss by way of irreparable harm for which damages would be an inadequate remedy.
3.1 Our website, webinars, products and services may contain links to third party websites. Any such link does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators. You acknowledge that you enter any third party websites at your own risk.
4.1 Fees for your right to use our products or services are displayed on our website. You agree to pay all such fees to us before you purchase the relevant product or service. All fees displayed by us on our website are GST exclusive.
4.2 From time to time we may offer discounts off our usual fees which may be subject to certain terms and conditions being satisfied. If you accept a discount that is subject to terms or conditions, we may monitor your compliance with those terms.
- Intellectual Property
5.1 We and our licensors own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in our website, webinars, products and services.
5.2 You are permitted to view only the material on our website or in our webinars, products and services, and you must not copy or use such material, other than as promoted or provided by us.
5.3 You must not make any use of any trademarks displayed on our website without our prior written consent. You agree to keep intact and not interfere with all copyright and proprietary notices on or in our website, webinars, products and services.
- Your privacy